Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ow my arm

with all this typing I am getting some pain in my upper arm

so I am reconsidering using Dragon Again becaue when I am writing my best stuff I am really speaking aloud internally to get good grammar and idions.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking Preferred 9 - Nuance UK Software Store : Physical Shipment: "Dragon NaturallySpeaking® Preferred adocuments, reports, emails and more - all by speaking! Fast, easy and amazingly accurate, it’s afaster than typing. No script reading required to get started! Just use your voice to dictate and edit in Microsoft® Word and Excel®, Corel® WordPerfect® and virtually all Windows®-based applications. You can even dictate into a handheld device when you’re away from your PC, or use a Bluetooth microphone! Browse, search and navigate the Web just by talking! Listen to incoming email and documents read aloud. Use dictation shortcuts that enable you to insert blocks of texts or bitmaps - such as your name, title and signature - with a single voice command. A Nuance-approved noise-cancelling microphone is included."

No comments: