Saturday, October 21, 2006

NaNoWriMo

and this is the third time I am going to try to knock out a draft novel in one month by joining in with National Novel Writing Month - home page

What started off in USA is now world wide - a freudian typo just made me say world wild. This time I am going to work autobiographically. In 2004 it was Viking Novel
see:- and in 2005 Iron Way - which turned into such a good idea that I froze it and and put off writing until I got more research done.

I started with google when it was a beta search engine, and began blogging before the advent of gmail AKA google mail, because the orange blog this button turned up on the google tool bar.
  • 08/10/2003 - 08/16/2003

  • look at my old profile to get the list of all my old blogs in the order in which I created them, top down with the oldest first.

    I think I will be maintaining three main blogs - this one as a daily diary and GENEALOGE for my family history and genealogy and I will reduce my three photo blogs of snap shots
    to one, which I will create on this new beta blogger in the next couple of days, in the hope that photo diary uploads will be easier with the new technology.

    This years draft "novel" will get posted on My Memories thirty days in Novemeber - will that be 30 chapters?

    I self censor all my blogs because I like to be available widely, and some words that I would use in street speech, trigger automatic cenmsorship.
    A Solihull library computer even refused to let me read an email because it was written in Danish.

    No comments: